[LRUG] Rough Cuts - early reviews

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 02:12:05 PDT 2009

The problem with RoughCuts is they're exactly that. I got in trouble for a
bad review I gave of the Rails Cookbook in Roughcut. It was extensively
edited and improved just prior to release. The author was understandably
upset.

I have a number of Safari RoughCuts already but I'd be interested in this
one as I'm a follower of Jay Fields' blog.

Happy to take the Merb Way if Steve fails to show up and return it at some
later date for someone else to enjoy.

--
Anthony Green
Client Side Developer