[LRUG] [JOB] Reevoo needs an intern / summer job person (Again)

Tom Lea lrug at tomlea.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 07:24:29 PDT 2009

Ok, so we filled this slot... but now we have another... mostly due to
our awesome powers of "make money".

I don't have the time to do a fresh jobspec, because we are
understaffed (it's a vicious cycle you know), so take the one below
and apply the following amendments:

* remove all the intern related stuff
* add 10% to the air-con functionality
* there are a few lines of PHP now, but @craigmarksmith is responsible
for them.
* more experience needed than last time... ish (a good coder is always
a good coder, no matter what the lang and experience)
* you can apply via santa: http://santa.reevoo.com/
* s/We are 4 developers, you will be number 5/We are 5 developers, you
will be number 6/

Myself and 3-4 other reevooers will be at LRUG tonight.

(I'm usually outside the front of the pub, and here is what I look
like: http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/ajax-ria/2-apps-1-test-distributed-ruby-testing)

Thanks
	- Tom Lea

p.s. even if you don't want a job, feel free to say hi, or heckle us
with santa: http://santa.reevoo.com/