[LRUG] Mephisto articles appear without styles

Vahagn Hayrapetyan vahagnh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:02:44 PDT 2009

Hi,-

if anyone here has experience with Mephisto I'd appreciate some help on the
following:

The articles under a section display without styles, except the first
(default) article in a section.

I have a section called "foo", and two articles that belong to it, "bar" and
"baz". In Mephisto, the section view is by default populated by the contents
of the first article. So when I go to /foo, "bar" being the first article
displays nicely in the browser. However when I go to /foo/baz, ie
/section/second_article, everything changes. The page appears completely
unstyled. I've checked the page source for both cases and they both
reference the exact same stylesheets that are defined on the general layout
level.

No error messages in the console.

Thanks!

/ Vahagn