[LRUG] Rough Cuts - early reviews

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 01:42:02 PDT 2009

Hi all,

My contact at Addison-Wesley has suggested that if anyone is interested in
reviewing books as they're written, Addison-Wesley would be willing to give
a couple of folk access to the rough-cuts editions of various ruby books in
the Safari online book store.  Currently they're offering “Refactoring:
Ruby”, *http://safari.informit.com/9780321603968

*So, anyone interested?  Let me know and I'll pass your names / email
addresses on to AW and you should hear from them.  The usual caveats apply;
the book doesn't cost money, it costs the time you take to read it and write
a review.

Cheers,

Muz

ps. Remeber, there's a copy of "The Merb Way",
http://my.safaribooksonline.com/9780321601636 (dead-tree edition), up for
grabs at the August meeting.  So far only Steve Ganly has expressed interest
so he'll be getting it if no-one else pipes up.