[LRUG] Rails Underground speakers

Mark Coleman mark at breakthrough-workshop.com
Thu Jun 18 06:13:53 PDT 2009

Hi there,

The full list of speakers for Rails Underground is now up. I was ill
for a while and tbh, this organising lark is way harder than it
looks :), so its taken me an outrageously long time to get it done,
and I've still got to put up the full details of all the talks.
Anyway, here is a quick list:

Pat Allan
Paul Campbell
Ariejan de Vroom
Obie Fernandez
Geoffrey Grosenbach
David Heinemeier Hansson (via video link)
Jason Hoffman
Lindsay Holmwood
Elise Huard
Yehuda Katz
Martin Kleppmann
Clemens Kofler
Brendan G. Lim
Desi McAdam
Eleanor McHugh
Gwyn Morfey
Paolo Negri
Charles Nutter
George Palmer
Robby Russell
Maik Schmidt
Ben Scofield
Vladimir Tarasov
Jim Weirich
Joseph Wilk
Dr Nic Williams
Laurie Young

Full details are at http://www.rails-underground.com/09-conference-speakers.html

I've had a lot of helpful advice and ideas from LRUGers, so thanks
again for your help.
As well as the scheduled talks, a lot of people have suggested a
session of lightning talks in the evening, so that's planned for
Friday. We'll also have an 'open mic' at lunch times for people to
make short announcements, introductions or telling your favourite joke.

Cheers,
Mark