[LRUG] Episode #17: Code Of Silence -- Thursday instead?

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Mon Jun 1 02:19:19 PDT 2009

Hi Nightsters,

It appears that a long lost LRUGger has thrown a well aimed spanner into the works by selfishly not being around on tuesday....so shall we move episode 17 to thursday 4th or keep it tomorrow night?  Mr Livsey, will you be able to make thursday?

If nobody raises any serious objections today then we'll pull a quick switcheroo and move Nights to thursday.  That'll confuse those kidnappers, that and the fact that we are going to a pub that masquerades as a theatre.  Ha.  There is no end to my cunning.

Now excuse me while I lie down, eat a tasty burger and have a nice family chat with my daughter.

Be safe,

Mithc