[LRUG] Dynamic Languages evening at the BCS

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 03:44:29 PDT 2009

Hey all,

There's still room for loads more talks at the Dynamic Languages Evening at
the BCS if anyone is interested in giving one.  It'd be great if LRUG could
make a stronger showing at this event, as otherwise Léon is threatening to
fill it up with Perl talks.  Is that what you want?

Remember the talks at this event only need to be 5 minutes long.  Are you
telling me that more of you don't have 5 minutes of stuff to talk about?

Muz