[LRUG] Looking at the July LRUG (and also THE FUTURE (well, August anyway))

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Wed Jun 10 09:38:23 PDT 2009

2009/6/10 Abdel A Saleh <abdel.a.saleh at gmail.com>:
>>> Ruby influences night: presenting things from other languages (perl,
>>> smalltalk, lisp) that have made it into ruby
> I very much like the sound of that :-) +1

I too think it's a great idea, but is it something we can actually put
on? Do we have members with enough experience in other languages to
present? If so, make yourselves known, along with the traitorous
language that you could/would talk about, and we can probably make a
reasonable night of it.

In general, I think it would be great to try and do something
different. I would definitely be interested in a coding dojo, but
probably don't know quite enough about them to run one successfully.
I'll wrack my brains for other ideas too

James