[LRUG] RailsCamp UK 2 - October 16th - 19th

Mr Jaba the.jaba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 00:24:51 PDT 2009

Hey Guys,
After the great success of last years Rails Camp I decided it was time to
hold another, so as my first post to this list I'd like to announce it!

It will be held in Margate on October the 16th to the 19th in the YHA youth
hostel.

More details and a registration page can be found here:

http://railscampuk2.eventwax.com/rails-camp-uk-2

Listings of other railscamps and previous events (to see what goes on)
here:

railscamps.com

Last years was great fun, much games were played, beer drunk and hacking
done. So if this sounds like your sort of thing then please come along, or
email me or post to the google group if you have any questions, but the long
and the short of it is: its a weekend of hacking around in your favourite
framework with other like minded people.

Hope you'll all come along!

Tom Crinson

@MrJaba on twitter