[LRUG] Goruco 2009 Videos

Eleanor McHugh eleanor at games-with-brains.com
Sat Jun 27 05:55:55 PDT 2009

On 27 Jun 2009, at 10:50, Anthony Green wrote:
> The Goruco 2009 Videos are up
>
> http://goruco2009.confreaks.com
>
> Including one by our own Eleanor McHugh

Yes, come see my jetlag, hangover and just 3 hours of sleep in the
preceding 48 do exactly what you'd expect. On the plus side, it landed
me a slot at Lone Star Ruby Conf so clearly there are people out there
who like this style!

Anyway if you want a copy of the slides (which are the useful bit)
they're available from the link below along with the abbreviated
lightning-talk version from the BCS Dynamic Languages evening (which
went much better).

I'll also be giving an expanded - and hopefully more coherent -
version 2.0 of the same presentation at Rails Underground with more
code and definitely more sleep beforehand.

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains
http://slides.games-with-brains.net