[LRUG] Heroku in London

Morten Bagai morten at heroku.com
Mon Jun 29 12:24:43 PDT 2009

Hey guys,

I'd be happy to field questions about almost anything related to
Heroku. However, if you want an in-depth discussion on AMQP and Erlang
stuff I'm probably not the guy for that. I hope you guys took
advantage of Blake and Orion while they were in town for Erlang
Factory for that :).

My presentation would be more of a general presentation of the
platform, where we're going in the near future, what we'd like to know
from you guys and of course some info on our plans for our European
customers etc.

Let me know if that still sounds interesting to you guys, and we can
plan from there.

Best,

Morten