[LRUG] [WORK EXPERIENCE AD] Make public services better!

Ian Drysdale idrysdale at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:40:35 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm Ian, and I head up the online and social software work we do at
thinkpublic <http://thinkpublic.com>.  We're interested in how the web and
social software holds huge potential for improving public services.  We work
with an exciting range of organisations
<http://thinkpublic.com/clients.php>to explore this, coming up with
new ideas, tools and services.  We're
looking for someone who likes developing (preferably in HTML, CSS and Ruby
on Rails) and is interested in gaining work experience within our team.  If
this sounds like you, why not get in touch, please include a CV, examples of
recent web work and a few words about why you'd like to work with us.

Thanks for your time,
Ian

--
.   __/_/_  w: http://iandrysdale.com/