[LRUG] March meeting - waiting list only :(

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 03:42:48 PST 2009

Hey all,

I hear from recently registered colleagues that the March meeting is now
full and any new registrations are going onto a waiting list.  If you've not
registered you're going to have to hang out in the pub instead :(  However,
if you have registered but don't think you'll actually make it please let
Skills Matter know you can't make it and they can give your place to some
lucky lrugger on the waiting list.

Remember, Skills Matter (who provide the rooms to us for free) only have
limited room for these meetings and only book a larger venue (which costs
them money) if they get enough registrations early enough to give them
notice to do so.  The registration pages for the April and May meetings are
up if you fancy registering early to help them out:

http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/lrug-april - 20th April

http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/lrug-may - 18th May

Note that both of these meetings are 1 week delayed form our normal 2nd
Monday of the Month schedule.  The June meeting should be back to normal
though.

Cheers

Muz