[LRUG] LRUG Nights Episode #15: Thief in the Night

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Tue Mar 24 05:01:45 PDT 2009

Friends, Rubyists, Concubines: lend me your beers.

It has been decreed by the saintly LRUG fellowship that our bar fight will commence at 6:00pm on Wednesday 1st April.

We will hunt out the gorgeous cat burglar responsible for a series of thefts at the yacht club.

Bring your finest shoes, and a spring in your step down to the Porterhouse in Covent Garden.

The deeds have been published for public display at this here URL:

http://lrug.org/nights/2009/03/23/episode-15-thief-in-the-night

Bring on the snuff box!

Be lucky - Your pal, Mitch.