[LRUG] Project with a start-up
philippe.taillefer at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:29:03 PDT 2009
I hope you won't mind my posting a job opportunity on your list. I
am launching a software start-up and I'm looking for one or two developers
to build a great collective intelligence application.
Currently, I have the planned functionality, algorithms, and interface
captured in use-cases, an Excel VBA prototype, and a clickable wireframe
mock up. Everything else needs doing. A few more details below.
Please email me on ptaillefer at harkandcompany.com if you're interested.
- work in a small team to architect and code the first version of a
groundbreaking collective intelligence web app
- pick the tools you like
- start in april on a contract basis for 2-6 months then could convert into
permanent position with agreement of both parties. (NB: This start up has
more than sufficient seed funding to get this product to market; both the
contract rate and employment package including stock options will be
- Own office with window. Aeron chair. 2 large flat screens. Unlimited
snacks and technical books ...
- London based (W4)
The right person will have :
- strong knowledge of the selected technologies
- ability to get things done well and fast
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chat