[LRUG] Project with a start-up

Philippe Taillefer philippe.taillefer at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:29:03 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I hope you won't mind my posting a job opportunity on your list. I
am launching a software start-up and I'm looking for one or two developers
to build a great collective intelligence application.

Currently, I have the planned functionality, algorithms, and interface
captured in use-cases, an Excel VBA prototype, and a clickable wireframe
mock up. Everything else needs doing. A few more details below.

Please email me on ptaillefer at harkandcompany.com if you're interested.

Cheers,

Philippe

The job:

- work in a small team to architect and code the first version of a
groundbreaking collective intelligence web app

- pick the tools you like

- start in april on a contract basis for 2-6 months then could convert into
permanent position with agreement of both parties. (NB: This start up has
more than sufficient seed funding to get this product to market; both the
contract rate and employment package including stock options will be
competitive).

- Own office with window. Aeron chair. 2 large flat screens. Unlimited
snacks and technical books ...

- London based (W4)

The right person will have :

- strong knowledge of the selected technologies

- ability to get things done well and fast