[LRUG] Meeting sponsorship

Chris Parsons chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
Thu May 7 15:27:19 PDT 2009

Hey Muz,

I'd love to have Eden sponsor LRUG. User groups are very important to
the whole Ruby ecosystem and I want to ensure you get the right venue.

I'd be happy to put say £1000 down, spread over the next year. Open to
how that would work in terms of promotion.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Parsons
CEO ~ Eden Development (UK) Ltd

chris at edendevelopment.co.uk
http://www.edendevelopment.co.uk
http://twitter.com/chrismdp
0845 0097 094

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the
sender which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any copying,
disclosure, distribution or use of the contents of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the original
message and all copies. The sender does not accept liability for any
errors or omissions.