[LRUG] Paths to open source contributions

Tim Benest thb at taskforce.co.uk
Fri May 8 04:00:18 PDT 2009

One motivation is that you want to give something back. Giving
financially as well as intellectually is an important facet to note.
If your commercial project gains from open source projects, then it
only seem fit to give something back to the community. There are many
open software foundations that aim to "feed the open source
developer", when working on the project becomes a full time  job.

Just my tuppence worth

Tim