[LRUG] The June LRUG is fast approaching

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue May 19 02:41:42 PDT 2009

Hey all,

The June meeting for LRUG is on the 8th of June.  The last two meetings were
moved by a week and so shifting back to our usual schedule (2nd Monday of
the month) places the June and May meetings very close together.  This is
not a problem though as the speaker details for the June meeting are all
wrapped up in a pretty lrug.org package:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2009/05/19/june-2009-meeting/

The executive summary for the link-shy is:

Patrick Sinclair - RDF in Rails
Abdel A. Saleh - DSL or a code smell...
Tom Lea - 2 apps, 1 test : Distributed ruby unit testing

Register here: http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/lrug-june

Cheers

Muz

ps I don't know what the situation is with the venue, but we're trying to
get something sorted out, so please do register.