[LRUG] Episode #17: Code Of Silence

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Tue May 26 09:18:27 PDT 2009

Hey there Nightsters,

A geisha girl is kidnapped and her small daughter sought by the kidnappers. Mitch and the child's grandfather protect her and attempt to rescue her mom.

I say we take the kid and her gramps and hole up in The Old Red Lion Theatre in Angel.  They'll never find us there.

http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub73.html

It's a tight fit this month as May and June's LRUGs are very close together so I'm thinking of Tuesday June 2nd.  What say you all? The alternative is we can do a mid june-ish one after the june LRUG.

Your fearless leader,
Mitch