[LRUG] Looking for a mutual acquaintance

Eleanor McHugh eleanor at games-with-brains.com
Fri May 8 16:23:30 PDT 2009

On 8 May 2009, at 23:56, Tim Cowlishaw wrote:
> On 8 May 2009, at 20:36, Eleanor McHugh wrote:
>> Just wondering if anyone here knows anyone at WordTracker, only
>> they've a job I'm very much interested in...
>
> Hmm. A recruiter called Rhys from a place called something like
> 'Mex' was trying to set me up with an interview there a few months
> ago... This probably isn't very helpful, but, as a recruiter, it's
> probably only a matter of time before he approaches you :-)

I'm getting a bit hacked off with recruiters of late - especially the
ones who say 'oh, I thought Ruby had only been around a couple of
years', and the ones who won't believe me when I say that Windsor is
not a practical commute from Edmonton when you're dependent on public
transport *grrr*

Ellie

Eleanor McHugh
Games With Brains