[LRUG] Sphinx && (Sequel && Merb)

Pat Allan pat at freelancing-gods.com
Mon May 11 13:42:58 PDT 2009

Hi Tim

I've not come across anyone using Sphinx with Sequel. However...

I know of one person who's patching Thinking Sphinx for DataMapper.
How usable the fork is, I've no idea, but at some point I want to
merge it in and make TS ORM-agnostic.
http://github.com/flyingmachine/thinking-sphinx/tree/agnostic

Also, if you want to patch TS for Sequel, I'd definitely love to have
support for that alongside AR and DM. Just a matter of finding time to
merge it all in cleanly :)

Cheers

--
Pat