[LRUG] Registering for LRUG

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Tue May 19 02:51:29 PDT 2009

Though Skillsmatter registered me for the wrong event (Java night ? What
were they thinking) I was skill able to get in last night.

I noticed that for a 'full' event there were 5, maybe more seats free.
I wondered if its possible to make the registering policy more flexible.

If it was just a number list on a wiki for example you could just remove
your name in the event you weren't able to make it and the next person on
the waiting list could check before setting out whether they'd moved up to
that magical 60 range.

--
Anthony Green
Client Side Developer