[LRUG] Meeting sponsorship

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Thu May 7 13:36:59 PDT 2009

I considered donations / pay-per-UG, but then I found out how much the room
costs and I don't think we can cover it with beer money.  The Old Sessions
House costs Skills Matter £700!  They have access to another room (the
crypt) that costs £250, but it's got much worse availability - so I don't
think we can bank on that.