[LRUG] Looking for a mutual acquaintance

Jason Green jason.green at nogeek.org
Fri May 8 16:09:19 PDT 2009

Rhys was from a recruitment agency called Mecs Europe, I used him a
few times at Greenvoice.com but I believe he has very recently moved on.

Jason Green

http://www.dynamic50.com
Mob: +44 (0)7850 732812

Jason Green is co-founder of The Fifty Group. The Fifty Group covers a
wide range of specialities including Web Design and Development,
Search and Selection, Web Production, Video production and Hosting.
See http://www.thefiftygroup.com

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This message and any attachments are confidential, and may be
protected by legal privilege. If this has been sent to you in error
please contact the sender as soon as possible.