[LRUG] Software Craftsmanship

Tim Benest thb at taskforce.co.uk
Mon May 11 05:39:35 PDT 2009

I would say, that it is as real, as real can be.

If software development was just a black and white analytical pastime
then anyone who can follow a set of rules could write great software.

Look at any of the great software that you see, and you will notice
that the developers have crafted if with great love and care, and put
their sole into the job.

There is of cause stacks of third rate stuff out their that I would
not class as crafted software.

/Tim