[LRUG] Computer Science / Mathematics book group

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Thu Nov 5 06:17:19 PST 2009

One way to work it might be to list the books more than a month in
advance. So, this coming month start with a short one, and pre-decide
what the next one will be already, and so on rolling forwards. That
will give people a heads up with more time to cogitate, and maybe they
don't attend each discussion.

Does that make sense? My description might be terrible.

- James