[LRUG] GitHub Meetup

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Sat Nov 14 15:29:10 PST 2009

Hi Scott,

It'll be good to have you here. As mentioned on twitter, the venue of choice (or lowest common denomination, depending on your perspective) is a 'Sam Smiths' pub, of which there are bazillions around in central London:

The Cock (http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub848.php)
The Glasshouse Stores (http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub231.php)
The Blue Posts (http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub1.php)
The Champion (http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub1035.php)
The Dover Castle (http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub28.php)
Angel in the Fields (http://www.fancyapint.com/pubs/pub20.php)

... just to name a handful. All of these have good areas we can (and regularly do) take over.

Where are you based while you're here? We can try and find one that's central enough to be convenient for (hopefully) everyone.

See you then,

- James