[LRUG] [OT] Job opening for Team Lead Ruby Developer at TouchLocal

Sam Livingston-Gray geeksam at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:00:20 PST 2009

> Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:00:27 -0400
> From: Paul Doerwald <paul at liquidmedia.ca>
> Subject: Re: [LRUG] [OT] Job opening for Team Lead Ruby Developer at
> 	TouchLocal
>
> Wow. I'd almost move to London for that view! (am now in Halifax NS,
> with a much lesser view from my office window)

+1 from Portland, OR -- beats the direct line of sight into the auto
body shop with the steel mill behind it, and a few tops of downtown
towers off in the background...  (=

But, we'd have to figure out a way to overlay code on the window.
(Mashing up [1] and [2] might help in that regard.)

[1] http://preview.tinyurl.com/yen3tf7
[2] http://preview.tinyurl.com/ycmcdez