[LRUG] [OT] Re: Googley Wavey Invitey

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Thu Nov 26 05:03:08 PST 2009

Vahagn, I just traveled back from the Future and you can relax, there is no other
Vahagn on this list.

To everyone else, a word of warming from the Future, do not watch this distrous movie
because otherwise Emmerich will shoot a genuine movie about a monster from the sea.

cheers, tom

--
Thomas R. Koll - Ruby on Rails Webdeveloper
http://photostre.am | http://ananasblau.com | http://github.com/TomK32