[LRUG] Computer Science / Mathematics book group

Matthew Willson matthew at playlouder.com
Thu Nov 5 06:13:12 PST 2009

Yep, I guess it depends a bit if it's a more of a study group (where
we'd need to nominate a particular chapter and try and do the
exercises), or more of a "general discussion / help / bullshitting on
some of the topics raised in this book".

I was assuming more the latter, which might make some books more
suitable than others, although provided there's enough subgroups with
overlap in terms of chapters of books that they've read, it could
still work...

What do you think Tim?

-Matt