[LRUG] Job Posting

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 01:49:05 PST 2009

Hey Hakan,

I may have a few weeks between jobs in December that I'd like to put
to use on something interesting, might this be of any use to you? I'd
estimate I've got about 10 days available in December, and another
four or so in the new year. Might this be of any use to you? I've
attached my CV for your consideration - relevant URLs to have a look
at would be http://timcowlishaw.co.uk, http://github.com/timcowlishaw
and http://twitter.com/mistertim - URLs of my work are contained
within my CV.  My standard  day-rate for freelance / contract work is
£250.

Many thanks, and I hope I can be of use to you!

Cheers,

Tim