[LRUG] London Computer Science book group - First Meeting date!

Tim Cowlishaw tim at timcowlishaw.co.uk
Sat Nov 21 07:14:32 PST 2009

Also, I've created an Upcoming event here:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4887943/LONDON/London/London-Computer-Science-Book-Group-Episode-1/Crown-Tavern/?ps=5

One final thing, if you're doing the exercises as you work through the
book, why not github them and share the link here?
http://londoncsbookclub.pbworks.com/Links-to-our-working%2C-notes-and-exercises

Cheers.

Tim