[LRUG] [OT] Job opening for Team Lead Ruby Developer at TouchLocal

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 25 03:53:38 PST 2009

Kenneth Lee wrote:
> I don't mean to be rude but...
>
> No one will have 7+ Ruby on Rails Experience apart from the inventor! It
> was released in 2004. I know a lot of developers who simply avoid job
> postings and recruiters that get these facts wrong. Just constructive
> criticism especially on a Ruby mailing list.

Oh, don't avoid that job posting, I've worked for touchlocal and enjoyed
working with Romain and the team very much, though he might not say the same about
a cowboy programmer like me
And the little extra about the workplace is that tremendous view over the river.

ciao, tom

PS: try to impress Romain by pronouncing his name right if you meet him ;-)

--
Thomas R. Koll - Ruby on Rails Webdeveloper
http://photostre.am | http://ananasblau.com | http://github.com/TomK32