[LRUG] Computer Science / Mathematics book group

Matthew Willson matthew at playlouder.com
Thu Nov 5 04:00:28 PST 2009

Cool.

I couldn't spot how to add new options, perhaps it's only possible for
the admin?

I was going to suggest http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/sjt/TTFP/

By the way - I imagine bonus points for books which are available
online or easy to find in libraries - links to PDFs / websites in the
poll would be great :)

-Matt