[LRUG] RoR Exchange, opinions

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 07:56:23 PST 2009

Ok, the code is: SM0625-623046-L6J

However, it can take a few hours to activate on Skills Matter's
system.  So if you try it and it complains about the code not being
valid, their advice is to try again later.

If you are trying and it's still not working tomorrow, let me know
again and I'll see if I can find out what's up.

Cheers,

Murray