[LRUG] Chat Digest, Vol 46, Issue 33

Olly Headey olly at freeagentcentral.com
Thu Nov 26 02:44:39 PST 2009

We're now using it daily instead of Campfire and it's a much better
experience (albeit slower, although one would hope that will be improved in
time).

The interface is still clunky (and did I mention slow?) and it's some way
from being the lovely, shiny experience that is Gmail but I'm sure thus will
improve.

I can actually see it replacing Basecamp for a lot of people.