[LRUG] Ruby Unrailed Drinks

Richard Stobart richard.stobart at unboxedconsulting.com
Mon Nov 30 10:01:54 PST 2009

Rubyists,

We promised another Ruby social event before the year was out and settled on Thursday, 3 December for the next Ruby Unrailed event.  Skills Matter are hosting Ruby Exchange on that day so we though we would join forces and have our event there, after Ruby Exchange. You are welcome to attend even if you are not going to Ruby Exchange.  It will start at 6:30 and the address is:
116-120 Goswell Road
London, EC1V 7DP

Please RSVP on http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/ruby-unrailed.  The Ruby Unrailed part is free, compliments of Unboxed Consulting.  If you want to go to Ruby Exchange and have not yet signed up, you can use the code SM0625-623046-L6J, meaning the Ruby Exchange, drinks and pizza will cost £45.  You can't get fairer than that.

Regards

Richard
 Richard Stobart
Unboxed