[LRUG] November - Sysadmin talk anyone?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:16:42 PDT 2009

I should have said that you can of course already register with Skills
Matter if you are planning on coming:
http://skillsmatter.com/event/ajax-ria/lrug-nov (and get a reminder
for your online calendar via upcoming:
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/4749703)

Also, since I sent this a couple of folk have been in touch offering
sysadmin themed talks, so the rest of you are off the hook for the
November meeting.  Although, do keep your selves mildly motivated to
communicate as there's always the analogue blog bit at the start.

Muz