[LRUG] Short-term Ruby and Javascript work

Jamie Andrews jamie at loco2.co.uk
Tue Oct 27 08:24:36 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I'm looking for a ruby on rails freelancer who also has a good amount of
Javascript experience to work on Loco2's web application. The app is
almost complete, it just needs a few fixes/enhancements.

I estimate that it'll take around two weeks (i.e. ten full working days)
to complete the work, with the possibility of further work after this.

A full spec is available on request after (electronically) signing a
non-disclosure agreement. I plan to award the work on Monday and
kick-off as soon as possible after that. So if you're free and
interested please get in touch at this email address with your CV attached.

I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Cheers,

Jamie

--
Jamie Andrews

loco2 | http://www.loco2travel.com
T: +44 (0)7976 660619 | Skype: jamie-h-andrews | Twitter: jamieandrews