[LRUG] Ruby Bootcamp and RoR eXchange discounts

David A. Black dblack at rubypal.com
Wed Oct 21 13:19:00 PDT 2009

Hi all --

As you may know, I'm coming to London in November to teach the Ruby
Bootcamp at Skills Matter, and I'm also one of the program
organi[zs]ers for the RoR eXchange.

There's a discount available: you get 15% off the Bootcamp (which is a
four-day, intensive Ruby course) and you get a free ticket to the
eXchange (a one-day conference). To get the discount, use this code:
SM0465-622965-RBY, when you register, which you can do at:

http://skillsmatter.com/course/ajax-ria/ruby-bootcamp

The whole thing is November 30 - December 4, with the eXchange being
on the Thursday, December 3.

Let me know if any questions!

David

--
The          Ruby training with D. Black, G. Brown, J.McAnally
Compleat     Jan 22-23, 2010, Tampa, FL

David A. Black/Ruby Power and Light, LLC (http://www.rubypal.com)