[LRUG] Ruby course marketing

Paul Wilson merecomplists01 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:07:53 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for a bit of help and advice marketing some Ruby courses
Jim Weirich and Joe O'Brien are giving in Edinburgh in November: two
day Ruby and a three day Rails course, 9-13 November.  Part of the
problem is that  those most likely to want these courses are those
that I can't reach and don't know who JIm Weirich is.  What I think I
need to do is to try and reach other communities (Java, .Net, PHP,
etc) and persaude some of them that learning some Ruby and/or Rails
would be enriching in some way.

Does anyone here contacts in those other communities?  Or different
ideas?

Alternatively, if anyone would like, or knows someone who would like,
Ruby and/or Rails training here is a discount to code to use

LRUGDISCOUNT

at http://edgecase.com/training

Paul Wilson
http://edgecase.com