[LRUG] The codes

Jordi Noguera Leon jordinoguera83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 15:25:59 PDT 2009

Yes, changing the direction seams difficult, maybe there you have to be a
dictator hehehe. But that's why we should've had a plan from the beginning.

Can any pirate answer these two questions:

   - Why we didn't define a MineSweeper class?
   - Hadn't it been easier to solve the problem defining it?

Maybe the best think would be to have a spokesman (?) between the crowd and
the pair. But definitely, I'm convinced that no-one should develop until
there's a clear path...