[LRUG] Developer needed

Lionel Nierop lionel at bidforwine.co.uk
Thu Sep 17 05:19:11 PDT 2009

Hi.

 I'm looking for people who might be interested in some flexible freelance
Ruby work on an ongoing project (http://www.bidforwine.co.uk/). You'd be
assisting our current Cambridge based developer (Martin Kleppmann who you
may remember from when he presented his Ruby Invoicing Gem to LRUG back in
April) in some general work on the site. We're working to a November
deadline but are flexible on when the work gets done so long as it's before
this. The project would be ideal for someone working from home or who is
looking for something to run in parallel with other work.

If you're interested or would like to know more please do drop me a line.

Thanks.

Lionel Nierop

Managing Director
Bid for Wine

www.bidforwine.co.uk
The Bid for Wine Blog
www.bidforwine.wordpress.com

Tel. 0207 183 3985
Mob. 07762 566894

The Wine Trade Ltd (T/A Bid for Wine) is registered in England & Wales,
Company No. 6521437.
Registered Office Address: 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John St, London, EC1V 4PY.
Correspondence Address: P.O. Box 638, Exeter, Devon, EX4 2HR