[LRUG] The codes

Susana Ruiz susana.r.cunado at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 01:16:12 PDT 2009

It was my first Dojo and, I really enjoyed it!
My first thought was to be like a ghost, watching and not being noticed but,
after a while I couldn't stop myself from trying my 'looking for mine's
neighbor' idea.
Big thanks to my 'pairs' who support me patiently and tried to understand my
Spanenglish, sorry I didn't ask your names and, big thanks to the 'Master
minds' who develop the session.
Next step, go for a drink after  the session.