[LRUG] The codes

Ivan Sanchez s4nchez at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:37:07 PDT 2009

  In my experience, it's really hard to agree on a plan or design
before getting started, and it also compromises the practical side of
the dojo, which I believe is the core of the whole thing. People
interpret the problem in different ways and have different approaches
to start tackling it, and learning how to deal with it is also a great
exercise.

 Normally at the beginning of the dojo I encourage people to keep the
flow. If you don't agree with the design, take your five minutes and
try to change it, but bear in mind you don't want to leave a mess to
the next person. Baby steps in this case is essential. And being able
to influence everyone's thoughts about the solution in your five
minutes is more important than just trying to prove a point, I
believe.

--
Ivan Sanchez
http://www.isanchez.net