[LRUG] RoR mentoring and more beginners stuff

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Tue Sep 15 11:12:32 PDT 2009

I've started teaching Rails to some colleagues, (no beneficence, its the
only Ruby I get to do since they decided to move everything to, godhelpus,
Java and PHP) so if anyone has any experience with / ideas / tips on
mentoring they're willing to pass on I'd be very grateful.

Jordi there are plenty of great screencasts on Rails at Peepcode and
Railscasts. Once you've got something on GitHub I'm sure people here (and
elsewhere) would be willing to help you.