[LRUG] RoR mentoring and more beginners stuff

Anthony Green Anthony.Green at bbc.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 02:15:22 PDT 2009

> There is http://www.railsmentors.org/ which is a RailsBridge project. Although
> I am not from London I would be willing to mentor in my terrible Rails / SQL
> based ways.

Thanks for that I've just signed up.

Mentoring has been brought up before on list, I've always thought this would
benefit from the medical model, 'see one, do one, teach one', everyone in
the chain being benefiting from being both a mentor and mentee.

I'll dutifully mention LRUG sponsor Skillsmatter organise Ruby and Rails
training with David A Black teaching some of the courses

--
Anthony Green

http://www.bbc.co.uk/