[LRUG] Ready made component like Google docs

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 02:50:33 PDT 2010

Which parts of google docs do you need to replicate? The word processor, the
spreadsheet, the presentation software, the drawing tools?  Is it the
collaborative editing of all those document types?  Is it the document
management?

As you can see, Google Docs is quite a big application, I doubt you'll find
a ready made component for rails that does all this.  Of course, there is
one existing component that you could use: Google Docs.  I'm sure it'll have
some apis or feeds for getting data in / out.

Muz