[LRUG] New Relic talk offer for the June meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:39:29 PDT 2010

Just an update on this.  I've been in discussions with New Relic and we've
decided that Lew's talk isn't that appropriate for the group.  Lew wanted to
give a talk that was primarily focussed on the business challenges around
building up New Relic and wasn't going to address the technical stuff.

That said, he is around that week and will be giving some talks elsewhere.
 I'll try to find out from them where else he is speaking so if you are
interested in the business / entrepreneurship side of things you'd still be
able to hear about it.

Cheers,

Muz