[LRUG] Best way to use Windows IE on Snow Leopard?

Jon Gilbraith jon at professionalnerd.com
Wed Apr 28 02:03:36 PDT 2010

I also saw layout strangeness when I tried Multiple IE a few years ago.
 Perhaps naively I assumed that if people were still using it then that
might have been improved upon.

I admittedly don't tend to test IE all that thoroughly but I've since used
IE tester and found that sufficient for basic testing.  I imagine though if
you wanted to do any serious digging you'd have to have the actual browsers
in order to use the developer extensions.

http://www.my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage